Under section 107 of Copyright Act of 1976 allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism,comment,news reporting,teaching,scholarship and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statue that otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,education and personal tips the balance in favor of fair use.
If you discover any content on our services that you believe infringes your copyright, or discover any other infringement on your intellectual property rights, please report the infringement you alleged to us in writing including the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right (“Owner”) or an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the Owner together with an authorized letter duly signed by the Owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material in question is located, including details that will assist our staff with locating it on a specific place on Gajaveeran.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate, and that you are the Owner, or authorized to act on the Owners behalf.
Send to : gajaveeranfans(at)gmail.com